If you find that you’re always rushing to catch your plane, here is some advice on how to save yourself time at the airport|
- always try to check in online
- call or check the airline website to make sure that your flight is leaving on time
- do not pack anything dangerous in your bag
- wear comfortable shoes that are easy to take on and off
- go straight to your gate as some are quite a lengthy walk away
- request a front or back seat when checking in, so you will be one of the first to leave the plane
- try to travel with no check in bags
- identify your bag with a ribbon or stickers
- try flying in offpeak times and dates.
Do you have any other tips to save time at the airport?
Reposted from YOURLifeChoices – 10 October 2014